To Walk a Pagan Path: Practical Spirituality for Every Day
Inspiration and Ideas for a Holistic Pagan Lifestyle
Live fully as a Pagan every day of the year, not only on full moons and holidays. With practical tips for integrating earth-centered spirituality into every aspect of life, To Walk a Pagan Path shows you how to:
- Cultivate a meaningful Pagan practice by following seven simple steps.
- Develop a sacred calendar customized for your beliefs, lifestyle, and environment.
- Make daily activities sacred with quick and easy rituals.
- Reclaim your place in the food cycle by producing a portion of your own food—even if you live in an apartment!
- Express Pagan spirituality through a variety of craft projects: candles, scrying mirrors, solar wreaths, recipes, and more.
- Create sacred relationships with animal familiars.
288 pages | 5 x 8 x 1 IN