Wiccan Beliefs & Practices: With Rituals for Solitaries & Covens
Modern Wicca is a vibrant, uplifting nature religion practiced by hundreds of thousands of people in the United States alone. But wearing "witchy" jewelry and casting a few spells does not make one a witch, for Wicca is a lifestyle and those who walk its path have solemnly dedicated themselves to the service of the Goddess and God.
Wiccan Beliefs and Practices was written for the solitary witch or non-traditional small coven. Written by a Wiccan High Priest and retired aerospace engineer, Wiccan Beliefs & Practices includes crucial information not found in other introductory Wiccan books, including:
• Ethics of a Witch, including the Code of Chivalry
• How to write and develop your own spells and rituals;
• The physically-challenged Witch
• Out of the broom closet: is it right for you?
• Know your rights: the legal protection of Wicca as a
Author Gary Cantrell speaks from personal experience with Wiccans of all ages and degrees of physical ability, bringing you an earnest examination of modern Wiccan beliefs and a practical guide to the Craft of the Wise.